- Low Fees
- Availability of Cryptocurrencies
- Availability to U.S. Residents
- Ease of Crypto Conversions
How did we calculate this?
- An option for US users to continue in the Binance-like ecosystem after being ejected from the official Binance in 2020
- Trade crypto for crypto without needing to convert to real currency
- Save money with a trading fee as low as 0.1%
- Offers a comparatively high number of cryptocurrency options versus other U.S. platforms
- Limited access in the US with seven states still excluded
- Reduced crypto options compared to the original Binance platform and certain US competitors like Kraken
What Is Binance.US?
Binance.US is a cryptocurrency exchange where only United States investors can trade over 50 cryptocurrencies, including Binance Coin or BNB, Bitcoin, Ethereum and more. It is the U.S. branch of Binance — the original international platform that U.S. users no longer have access to.
Binance.US has tools for beginners, experienced members and institutions to trade on the platform using self-service tools and other options for cryptocurrency-to-cryptocurrency trades.
Here’s an overview of some of the features available when using Binance.US:
|Digital wallet||Store your cryptocurrency even when not trading in your Binance.US wallet|
|Access||Use the app–available in the iOS App Store and Google Play Store–or your browser to access your account|
|Low fees||Enjoy fees as low as 0.1%|
|Recurring buys||Make investing easy with scheduled investments|
|Security||Binance.US has a Certified Cybersecurity Score of 9.63|
Simple Buy, Sell or Trade
As a cryptocurrency exchange platform, Binance.US’s app and browser integration permit users to buy, sell and trade cryptocurrencies with no middleman. A simple purchase form allows users to buy, sell and convert with just a few clicks.
OTC Trading Portal
For larger purchases, Binance uses an over-the-counter trading portal for sales of at least $10,000. This block trading portal still permits clients to buy, sell and trade on their own time.
Keep your crypto stashed safely in the wallet hooked to your Binance.US account.
The fees to trade crypto on Binance.US are low at 0.1% flat. However, anyone transitioning from the main Binance platform will notice an increase in fees.
Binance Coin (BNB) can be used to fund trades at a discount of 25%, so traders who maintain a balance in their wallets can get automatic savings during trades.
What Is Binance.US Best For?
Binance.US offers services for beginner, advanced and institutional cryptocurrency traders. In late 2020, crypto exchange platform Binance ejected U.S. users. As a result, Binance.US was created. Though technically a separate entity, Binance.US operates under similar guidelines and functions as Binance,…