A government bill on cryptocurrencies is causing jitters, but several investors in India are confident of the digital tokens’ potential. People still have not sold off their holdings, reckoning the bill will give them time to sell off their holdings in a manner that does not affect the market.
Business Standard asked a bunch of retail investors about how much they hold and what is their plan for government policy. Comments below: Amit Kumar Dash, advertising professional in Delhi Crypto holding: Rs 7,500 Preferred platform: Coinswitch Kuber For Dash, it was the lure …
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
Business Standard Digital Monthly Subscription
Complete access to the premium product
Convenient – Pay as you go
Pay using Amex/Master/VISA Credit Cards and VISA Debit Cards Only
Auto renewed (subject to your card issuer’s permission)
Cancel any time in the future
Note: Subscription will be auto renewed, you may cancel any time in the future without any questions asked.
Requires personal information
What you get?
ON BUSINESS STANDARD DIGITAL
- Unlimited access to all the content on any device through browser or app.
- Exclusive content, features, opinions and comment – hand-picked by our editors, just for you.
- Pick 5 of your favourite companies. Get a daily email with all the news updates on them.
- Track the industry of your choice with a daily newsletter specific to that industry.
- Stay on top of your investments. Track stock prices in your portfolio.
- 18 years of archival data.
- The product is a monthly auto renewal product.
- Cancellation Policy: You can cancel any time in the future without assigning any reasons, but 48 hours prior to your card being charged for renewal.
We do not offer any refunds.
- To cancel, communicate from your registered email id and send the email with the cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your contact number for speedy action.
Requests mailed to any other ID will not be acknowledged or actioned upon.