Initially developed as an ERC-20 token, powered by the well-known Ethereum network – Binance Coin drives the Binance ecosystem. Management has since exchanged these for BEP-2 BNB, which is the native Binance Coin. Fees are super low and this cryptocurrency can be used to pay for exchange commissions, travel, goods, and much more.
If you are interested in learning how to buy Binance Coin in the UK – you need a decent platform by your side to enter this speculative marketplace. In this guide, we explain the ins and outs of how to buy BNB tokens, review the best two brokers in the space and explain how you can sign up today.
#1 Broker to Buy Binance Coin – eToro
How To Buy Binance Coin – Choose a Broker
As we mentioned briefly, it’s a good idea to ensure you look to buy Binance Coin from a reliable source and not just any broker on the internet. There are many sharks in the crypto trading space, so we have saved you some research by reviewing the top two platforms offering this popular currency:
- eToro – Overall Best Broker to Buy Binance Coin UK
- Binance – Best Broker to Buy Binance Coin for Asset Diversity
You will see the full review of each shortly – after the following walkthrough.
How to Buy Binance Coin in the UK – A Quick Guide For 2021
If you lack the time to read this entire guide on how to buy Binance Coin in the UK, below you will see a quickfire walkthrough to get you started.
- Step 1: Open an Account with eToro – This broker came out number 1. The platform is FCA-regulated and you can place an order on Binance Coin from just $25.
- Step 2: Upload Your ID – The proof of address verification process at eToro is fast and simple. Upload an official ID such as your passport, and a recent bank statement or utility bill as your proof of address.
- Step 3: Deposit Funds – eToro accepts a plethora of payment types – covering everything from credit/debit cards and bank accounts to e-wallets such as PayPal and Skrill.
- Step 4: Buy Binance Coin – Use the search box or look in markets for Binance Coin and hit ‘Trade’ when you find it. Fill in the amount box depending on how much you would like to allocate to BNB coins. Next, you can confirm by hitting ‘Open Trade’.
As you can see, it’s never been more simple to buy Binance Coin in the UK. Once you have completed Step 4, you will see your purchase appear in your eToro portfolio!
via eToro, UK’s #1 Broker
Cryptoassets are highly volatile unregulated investment products. No EU investor protection. 67% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
Where to Buy Binance Coin in the UK
In this section of our guide, you will see full reviews of the top two platforms to buy Binance Coin in the UK. We look for brokers with super low fees, an easy-to-use website, and features and tools to enhance your experience. We also scrutinize the provider’s reputation and choice of deposit methods – amongst other factors.
1. eToro – Overall Best Broker to Buy Binance Coin UK
eToro has over 20 million clients worldwide and is well known amongst traders and investors alike. This platform is denominated in USD. As such, non-US clients will pay a small FX charge of 0.5% when making a deposit. Other accepted payment methods include credit and debit cards, bank transfers, and e-wallets like PayPal and Neteller. One of the most appealing things about this provider is that you will not pay any commission fees to buy and sell Binance Coin, or any other asset.
Plus, the spread is tight across the board. FCA, CySEC, and ASIC regulate this online broker, so you can store your BNB investment in safety. As well as this asset, you will also find popular digital offerings such as Ripple, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin. This guide also found plenty of smaller crypto-assets and stable coins. This includes Mana, Algorand, Cardano, Tezos, Dogecoin, Stellar, and Tether. If you have less than say $500 to allocate to buy Binance…