How to buy HUSD
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying HUSD.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports HUSD.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy HUSD.
- Buy HUSD.
Complete your HUSD purchase and then find the best wallet to store HUSD.
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of cryptocurrency or any specific provider, service or offering. It is not a recommendation to trade.
What is HUSD?
HUSD (HUSD) is the 102nd largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $672,506,244. The current price of HUSD is $0.99698, which is -0.713%
lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $1.01 and $0.986942 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of June 19, 2021 02:06 UTC.
Where to buy HUSD
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade HUSD by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
HUSD at a glance
Information last updated June 19, 2021 02:06 UTC.
|Total HUSD supply||673,846,869|
|All time high||US$1.25|
HUSD price performance over time
How to sell HUSD
You can cash out your HUSD with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have HUSD on.
If you store your HUSD in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of HUSD you’d like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of HUSD.
What to consider when buying cryptocurrency
Buying cryptocurrency can be a risky endeavor, but there are precautions you can take to help mitigate risk:
- Don’t FOMO buy coins: Spend time researching a coin before you decide to invest, particularly if the coin’s price is spiking for seemingly no reason.
- Stick with well known exchanges: Unless you’re an experienced cryptocurrency trader, stick to more well known crypto exchanges to help avoid the possibility of losing your money in a scam. When possible, store your crypto on a hardware wallet instead of on an exchange.
- Look into the coin’s founders and developers: Anonymous teams are often a red flag, so if you can’t find details on the creator of the coin you may want to consider investing in a different cryptocurrency.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including HUSD, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of HUSD is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators’ websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author,…